During these uncertain and often chaotic times many of us have a lot of questions, not just with regards to insurance and risk management, but also with the governmental guidelines that are dictating how, when and even if we can operate our businesses. We are all being inundated with information via our email inboxes, so we decided to put out a post that has information and links to helpful information. We will do our best to keep this up to date so that you can come back to this post to find information that may be helpful. Should you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
Workers Compensation Resources:
1. 6 Questions you need to ask if you believe you may have a COVID -19 Workers Compensation claim
2. What are your Workers Compensation Exposures if your staff is now telecommuting?
3. What to know if you are now offering delivery or curbside pick up
4. How to protect workers that are at high risk for coronavirus
1.10 HR questions businesses navigating COVID-19
2. Families First Coronavirus Act Details and Explanation
General Preparation and Response:
1. Preparing your property for an unexpected shutdown
2. Sample COVID-19 action plan
Financial Relief and Government Websites:
3.Centers for Disease Control website
4. Pennsylvania Department of Health website